[ English: please scroll down ]
What is Açaí Berry ?
Acai berry is a world-famous fruit that is hand-picked from a tall, native palm tree from deep within the Amazon Rainforest. The tree grows very slowly, and it takes 3 to 4 years for its first harvest which bears small (1-2cm diameter), round, black-purple fruits. Acai contains valuable anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins and other polyphenols, as well as omega unsaturated fatty acids.
BE Açaí Energy Drink
Our acai energy drink pouch contains 7 daily servings. As our acai berry pulp is freeze-dried into powder form to stay close to its original quality, we strongly recommend using a blender to mix it for best taste, flavor and texture.
Daily Energy Shot: Re-energize yourself without caffeine, any time of the day !
Mix 2 tablespoons (aprox. 15g) of acai energy powder with 50 to 60ml of water (preferably chilled for best taste) and blend it for 15 to 20 seconds.
For added convenience, we suggest blending multiple, daily energy shots at once. After pouring your shot, keep the remaining portions refrigerated and consume within 3 days. Remember to shake the bottle a bit before you pour another shot (due to fiber sedimentation).
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Please store the pouch in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- After opening the pouch, please keep it in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
- Since acai contains omega fats and we don’t add anti-caking agents, it’s normal to see some powder clumping.
Smoothie Energy Boost: Whenever you need to supercharge your smoothie with the vitality of the Amazon rainforest.
Add 2 tablespoons of acai energy powder into your favorite smoothie recipe. Blend it together.
Acai tastes best when blended with plant milks or yogurt and any of the following fruits: banana, berries, dragon fruit, mango, kiwi, grape and pineapple.
Brazilian Power Smoothie: Great for breakfast and pre/post workouts.
1. Mix the following ingredients into a blender
- 2 tablespoons of acai energy powder
- 50ml of water
- 50ml of sugar-free yogurt drink (e.g. AB Yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon of frozen blueberries (aprox. 12 to 15 berries)
- 35g of frozen banana ( aprox. ⅓ or ¼ of a banana)*
- Blend for 15 to 20 seconds or until you see a creamy, dark purple appearance
*if you have a smaller blender, with less wattage, cut banana into smaller 1.5cm thick slices before freezing